Library of Amiraj College of Engineering
The newly developed library stocks thousands of books, journals and online resources, as well as more than 10 workstations, 100 study spaces including bookable rooms and social learning space.
You can access the internet, study on your own or in a group, or just relax with a coffee. Printers, photocopier, scanners, CD writers, binding/laminating equipment and Help Desk are all available to students for use at any time.
- Digital library facility for student use.
- Stacked with thousands of books, journals and interactive study material.
- 10 work stations, 100 study spaces including bookable room and social learning spaces.
- Library access through internet.
- Facilities to access thousands of National and International e-journals, online database, e-books, DVDs.
- NPTEL research facilities.